About the Product
Hemp Bombs’ CBD Gummies feature a CBD blend crafted into 5 potent servings with robust wellness benefits. If you are on the move and looking for an effortless way to introduce essential ingredients into your diet, Hemp Bombs’ CBD gummies are the perfect option. These wellness benefits are attributed to the CBD-rich Industrial Hemp the gummies are sourced from. The Hemp is nurtured from plant to product with an eco-forward methodology and minimal human footprint. CBD is a standalone organic property and does not mimic the psychoactive effects of THC. CBD possesses the therapeutic benefits connected with THC without disorienting psychological elements.
- 12ct PDQ display (also peggable), five 15mg CBD gummies per pack, 75mg total per pack
- Merchandise as a standalone PDQ or peg each unit near other impulse items by the checkout area/peg wall
- CBD is often incredibly effective when it comes to treating chronic pain, inflammation, mood problems, boosting the immune system and more. Many users say they’ve experienced life-changing results from Hemp Bombs products, whether it’s reduced pain, increased mood or overall wellness.
- Hemp Bombs CBD is derived from Industrial Hemp and it contains no traces of THC, making it federally legal.
- CBD does not produce a “high” or cause psychoactive effects, which is all thanks to the low levels of THC present in Hemp-derived CBD. Hemp Bombs products are intended for adults 18 and older.
|SKU||Case Pk||Description||UPC||SRP||Wholesale Cost|
|HB56648||12||CBD Gummies - 8ct||840078566486||$9.99||$5.00|
|Description:||CBD Gummies - 8ct|
Shipping Weight: 0.00 Lb(s) 7.60 Ounces
Shipping Size: 5.00in x 4.75in x 3.40in
Return on Impulse TM
Discover how powerful impulse items can be for your business. The Return on ImpulseTM section calculates your expected sales, profit, & gross margin, and even suggests where to merchandise the impulse item.
Yeah, we got your back.
This Will Generate
Depending on the number of units you are adding to your cart, this section calculates your total expected sales and total expected profit after you sell through all of the units to your customers. The figures are based on our Suggested Retail Price of the items and your specific cost.
This field calculates your expected Gross Margin for the item. The figure is based on our Suggested Retail Price (SRP) of the items and your cost.
We calculate Gross Margin using the formula (SRP - Cost) / (SRP).
Where To Merchandise
Our data shows that these are possible areas where you should merchandise this item for the best sales success rate.