About the Product
Give your customers some relief. Pepto Bismol is the #1 pharmacist recommended OTC brand for upset stomach and anti-diarrheal relief.
- 12ct inner of two-tablet pouch blister card. Contains 262mg of bismuth subsalicylate per chewable tablet
- Merchandise on peg hooks or clip strips. Great item near registers or other impulse items by the checkout area, or as part of a Medicine Rack
- Provides multi-symptom digestive relief: Upset stomach relief, indigestion relief, nausea relief, heartburn relief, diarrhea relief, and travelers’ diarrhea relief
- Calms & soothes. Coating action calms the stomach & soothes the digestive tract
- Tablets are easy to chew and swallow
|SKU||Case Pk||Description||UPC||SRP||Wholesale Cost|
|SL11903||12||Pepto-Bismol - Upset Stomach/Antidiarrheal, Carded||655708119037||$1.99||$0.98|
|Description:||Pepto-Bismol - Upset Stomach/Antidiarrheal, Carded|
Shipping Weight: 0.00 Lb(s) 4.50 Ounces
Shipping Size: 6.25in x 4.00in x 3.00in
Return on Impulse TM
Discover how powerful impulse items can be for your business. The Return on ImpulseTM section calculates your expected sales, profit, & gross margin, and even suggests where to merchandise the impulse item.
Yeah, we got your back.
This Will Generate
Depending on the number of units you are adding to your cart, this section calculates your total expected sales and total expected profit after you sell through all of the units to your customers. The figures are based on our Suggested Retail Price of the items and your specific cost.
This field calculates your expected Gross Margin for the item. The figure is based on our Suggested Retail Price (SRP) of the items and your cost.
We calculate Gross Margin using the formula (SRP - Cost) / (SRP).
Where To Merchandise
Our data shows that these are possible areas where you should merchandise this item for the best sales success rate.